Monday, January 19, 2015

Do you have a Writer's Eye?

Do you have a Writer's Eye?

A great way to help your sweeties during the writing process is to help remind them to use their WRITER'S EYE!
I created my own BEE-U-TIFUL Western Themed Posters on TPT for my class. 
(Note: I will be creating other themes soon too!).



There are nine posters in this pack. Each colorful poster has an example sentence and picture to help your students.
The nine posters include:
*I see CAPITAL LETTERS
*I see PUNCTUATION
*I see FINGER SPACES
*I see NEAT WRITING
*I see LOWERCASE LETTERS
*I see DETAILS
*I see sentences IN ORDER
*I see correct spelling from the WORD WALL
*I see a BEGINNING, MIDDLE, and END

A Writer's Eye Checklist is included in this pack too!! Your students can keep the checklist in their writing folders to help them during the writing process.

         GET MY BEE-U-TIFUL Writer's Eye WESTERN PACK PACK HERE ON TPT!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Really you have shared very interesting article for preschool students!! Hey, I am also looking for reputed Phoenix preschool for my kid. Do you have any idea of famous Phoenix preschools?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your nine posters:
    *I see CAPITAL LETTERS
    *I see PUNCTUATION
    *I see FINGER SPACES
    *I see NEAT WRITING
    *I see LOWERCASE LETTERS
    *I see DETAILS
    *I see sentences IN ORDER
    *I see correct spelling from the WORD WALL*I see a BEGINNING, MIDDLE, and END.
    Actually I am very weak in writing. While I was writing a paper I faced many problem and got help from college essay coupon. Your post helps me much.I will be able to write after reading your post.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete