Monday, August 6, 2012

Pete the Cat

I LOVE Pete the Cat and so do my kinders!!!


I am so excited! I just ordered my own Pete the Cat, Plush from Amazon.

This is my adorable Pete the Cat!!!!

 Head over to Rubberboots and Elf shoes linky for more great Pete the Cat ideas!
                              


This year, I want to incorporate Pete the Cat during the first week of school. I have been reading Rosie's Walk every year and taking a tour of the school with this book. It would be so fun to use a Pete the Cat I Love My white Shoes.






Grab the pic 
Thank you gradeonederful for this cute freebie.

Theses are our PETE the CAT art projects:





Idea from Kinder-Cuties


This idea is originally from Deanna Jump's Class

Colorful Cats Math, Science and Literacy Fun! { Aligned wi
She has a packet Pete the Cat on TPT (now called Coloring Cats)

This is NOT my ideas. I got the picture from First Grade Garden Blog.
For these adorable shoe labels go to first-grade-garden.




You can order this book at the TPT store.













This is an AMAZING Pete the Cat resource.






Thank you inspiredbykindergarten for this Pete the Cat FREEBIE pack. I love the idea of having a Pete the Cat tour on the first day.





No comments:

Post a Comment